Leaders Laboratory founder Donna Hover facilitates transformative experimentation with CEOs who are open to trying something new to get to a heretofore-unattainable “next level.”
By discovering and modeling the new leadership vision, she has been working with CEOs since 1987 to discover a growth catalyst that serves as a powerful change agent—one that affords the CEO the time, energy, clarity and motivation to explore the next “big-idea” personal and/or professional pursuit.
Dr. Hover-Ojeda obtained her Doctorate in Strategic Management from Michigan State University, specializing in multi-generational family owned “big-business.” She received her Master Degree in Management Leadership from Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, Michigan and a dual Bachelors degree in Communication and Business from Michigan State University. Previously an adjunct professor at Grand Valley State University and Davenport University, teaching senior level management courses.
Dr. Hover-Ojeda is recognized by the auto industry as one of the “Leading Women in the North American Automotive Industry,” an Automotive Hall of Fame nominee, and one of “Top 25 Women Business Owners in Michigan.” Dr. Hover is a frequent speaker throughout the North America and European communities. She also served on country-specific advisory boards to consolidate the EU and North American automotive supply base.
- Current, Board Member for the Hispanic Automotive Supplier Alliance
- Chairperson, Leaders Laboratory, CEO Think Tank
- Advisor to European Governmental Authorities (France, German, Italy, England)
- Founder and Chairman of the first Automotive Supplier Council est. in 1987 (North America/Europe)
- Former Board of Trustees, Grand Rapids Art Museum
- Former Board of Trustees, Grand Rapids City Pension System
- Former Board of Trustees, Grand Rapids Police & Fire Pension System
- Former City Planning Commissioner, Cascade Township
- Former President, Women Entrepreneur Organization
- Nominee, Automotive Hall of Fame
- Alumni, “40 under 40” Business Leaders in Detroit
- Recipient of the Leading 100 Women in North American Automotive
- Award, Leading Women Business Owners State of Michigan
- Award, Women’s Entrepreneur Association for Leadership
- Award, National Association of Women Business Owners for Leadership
- Top 100 Most Influential Women in North American Automotive
- NBC/CNN commentator regarding automotive technology, trade and labor issues.
- Contributing columnist for Automotive Industries and Wards Auto World magazines.